Terms & Conditions
- The name of the business that will appear on your bank/credit card statement will be Kaikoura Info & Tourism. Your account will be charged in New Zealand Dollars.
- Proof, either in print or electronically is required at entry for online purchases.
- The operator reserves the absolute right to cancel any service as a result of weather conditions, insufficient reservations or any other unforeseen event or circumstances.
- Kaikoura Info & Tourism reserves the right to assess cancellations on a case by case basis and any decision on refunds is entirely at the discretion of Kaikoura Info & Tourism. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org, regarding refunds.
CONDITIONS OF SALE
- Kaikoura Info & Tourism receives the monies as the agent for the supplier of goods and/or services for which payment is made. Kaikoura Info & Tourism shall not be liable to any client to whom a sale is make or to any other person for loss or damage (whether direct or consequential) arising (whether pursuant to contract, at common law or in any other way) directly or indirectly in connection with the supply of the goods and/or services for which payment is taken or any failure or default in respect thereof (including failure of the supplier to obtain or keep current any license required for the supply of the foods or service) or anything done, said or omitted by the supplier of the service or any other person in connection therewith.
- Contact information is taken for the purpose of notifying any changes to your booking. Your email will also be added to the Kaikoura marketing mail system, but this can be unsubscribed from at receipt of first email.
- Your personal information is never shared outside the company without your permission.
- Your payment is processed through DPS Payment Express system Payment Gateway. DPS Payment Express system secures all your customer and credit-card data with military-grade software and servers, and the highest level of encryption available. Kaikoura Info & Tourism will not store or transfer any of your credit card information. All data is transferred using DPS Payment Express system secure servers.
- Most of the information on this site is provided by third party operators/suppliers. While we have taken reasonably care to check that information is accurate and up-to-date, but we do not guarantee that the site is free from errors or faults. Kaikoura Info & Tourism accepts no responsibility for information supplied by third parties.
- Kaikoura Info & Tourism is a New Zealand owned business.
- All terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.